Nevada Highways; Roads; Bridges; Parks; Outdoor Recreation
Sec. § 408.563
Agreements with governmental agencies or others.

The Department may contract or enter into other agreements with governmental agencies in this state or an adjoining state or with private persons to study various systems of providing information to the traveling public and to erect or construct, sponsor, operate or maintain signs and centers which provide such information to the traveling public.
Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021