Nevada Highways; Roads; Bridges; Parks; Outdoor Recreation
Sec. § 408.3887
Employment of architect or engineer as consultant during construction.

The Department may employ a registered architect or licensed professional engineer as a consultant to assist the Department in overseeing the construction of a project. An architect or engineer so employed shall not:


Construct, reconstruct or improve the highway; or


Assume overall responsibility for ensuring that the construction of the project is completed in a satisfactory manner.
Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021