Nevada Highways; Roads; Bridges; Parks; Outdoor Recreation
Sec. § 408.270
Vouchers for payment; temporary transfer of money from State General Fund to State Highway Fund.


At least once each month the Director shall file with the State Controller a certificate showing the number and amount of vouchers filed with the division engineer of the Federal Highway Administration having jurisdiction over highway construction in the State of Nevada, for payment out of the apportionment made to the state under appropriations made by Congress for aid to the various states for highway purposes.


Whenever claims payable out of the State Highway Fund and properly approved by the State Board of Examiners exceed the amount that is available in the State Highway Fund, the State Controller may transfer temporarily from the State General Fund to the State Highway Fund such amount as may be required to pay the claims, but not more than 50 percent of the amount collectible from the Government of the United States as shown by the vouchers mentioned in subsection 1.
Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021