Nevada Military Affairs and Civil Emergencies
Sec. § 412.568
Complaint against commanding officer.

Any member of the state military forces who believes himself or herself wronged by his or her commanding officer, and who, upon due application to that commanding officer, is refused redress, may complain to any superior commissioned officer, who shall forward the complaint to the officer exercising general court-martial jurisdiction over the officer against whom the complaint is made. The officer exercising general court-martial jurisdiction shall examine the complaint and take proper measures for redressing the wrong complained of and shall, as soon as possible, send to the Adjutant General a true statement of that complaint, with the proceedings had thereon.
Last accessed
Feb. 3, 2020