Nevada Military Affairs and Civil Emergencies
Sec. § 412.086
Deposits in State General Fund and Permanent School Fund.

The moneys received by the Adjutant General from fines imposed by courts-martial shall be deposited in the State Permanent School Fund and moneys received from other miscellaneous sources shall be deposited in the General Fund in the State Treasury.
Last accessed
Aug. 6, 2020