Nevada Military Affairs and Civil Emergencies
Sec. § 412.084
Receipt and disposition of certain federal money.

The Adjutant General may accept, receive and receipt for moneys made available from the Federal Government in connection with any type service contracts for federal property used by the State. All federal moneys received by the Adjutant General under this section shall be deposited in the State Treasury.
Last accessed
Aug. 10, 2020