Nevada Correctional Institutions; Aid to Victims of Crime
Sec. § 209.4827
Centers to house offenders.

The Director may:


With the approval of the Board, establish centers to house offenders within a community so they may work to earn wages with which to make restitution to the victims of their crimes.


If space is available, assign to the center:


An offender participating in a work or educational release program.


An offender who has been paroled if such a request is made by the Division of Parole and Probation of the Department of Public Safety.
Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021