Nevada Correctional Institutions; Aid to Victims of Crime
Sec. § 209.281
Temporary interstate transportation.

An officer of the Department may transport an offender temporarily to or through any state which adjoins the State of Nevada if:


The offender will perform general labor in connection with forestry projects and will be directly returned to the State of Nevada after completion of the general labor; or


Some part of Nevada is threatened by fire or other natural disaster and the threat emanates from an adjoining state.
Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021