Nevada Insurance
Sec. § 684A.080
Licensing of business entity.


A firm or corporation may be licensed either as an independent adjuster or public adjuster. Each general partner and each other natural person to act for the firm, or each natural person to act for the corporation, must be named in the license and must qualify as an individual licensee. A natural person who is authorized to act for a firm or corporation and who also wishes to be licensed in an individual capacity must obtain a separate license in the natural persons own name. The Commissioner shall charge a full additional fee for each natural person named in the license.


Transaction of business under the license must be within the purposes stated in the firms partnership agreement or the corporations charter.


The licensee shall promptly notify the Commissioner in writing of all changes among its members, directors, officers and other natural persons designated in the license.
Last accessed
Dec. 6, 2019