Nevada Business Associations; Securities; Commodities

Sec. § 82.446
Voluntary dissolution at request of members.


A corporation may be dissolved and its affairs wound up voluntarily by the written request of a majority of the members and any person or superior organization whose approval is required by a provision of the articles authorized by NRS 82.091. The request must:


Be addressed to the directors.


Specify reasons why the winding up of affairs of the corporation is deemed advisable.


Name three persons who are members to act as trustees in liquidation and in winding up the affairs of the corporation. The act of a majority of the directors as trustees remaining in office is the act of the directors as trustees.


Upon filing of the request with the directors and in the Office of the Secretary of State, all powers of the directors cease.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021