Nevada Juvenile Justice

Sec. § 62E.610
Victim awarded restitution may bring civil action in district court to recover damages.

If the juvenile court orders a delinquent child or the parent or guardian of the child, or both, to pay restitution to a victim of any unlawful act committed by the child, the victim is not prohibited from bringing a civil action to recover damages incurred as a result of the unlawful act.
Specific Acts Committed by Child

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021