Nevada Domestic Relations
Sec. § 128.170
Restoration of parental rights: Petition; consent of natural parent required.


A child who has not been adopted and whose natural parent or parents have had their parental rights terminated or have relinquished their parental rights, or the legal custodian or guardian of such a child, may petition a court for the restoration of the parental rights of the natural parent or parents of the child.


The natural parent or parents for whom restoration of parental rights is sought to be restored must consent in writing to the petition.
Last accessed
Jul. 12, 2020