Nevada Domestic Relations
Sec. § 128.040
Who may file petition; investigation.

The agency which provides child welfare services, the probation officer, or any other person, including the mother of an unborn child, may file with the clerk of the court a petition under the terms of this chapter. The probation officer of that county or any agency or person designated by the court shall make such investigations at any stage of the proceedings as the court may order or direct.
Last accessed
Aug. 6, 2020