Nevada Remedies; Special Actions and Proceedings

Sec. § 31A.320
Petition by obligor to terminate order of assignment.

An obligor may petition the court to terminate an order of assignment of income if:


The required payments have been withheld and paid for 18 consecutive months to the person entitled to the support; and


All arrearages have been paid.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021