Nevada Remedies; Special Actions and Proceedings

Sec. § 31A.250
Court may order assignment of income.

In any proceeding in which the court orders an obligor to pay any amount for the support of a child, the court may also order the obligor to assign to the person entitled to the payment of support, or that person’s legal representative, that portion of the income of the obligor which is due or to become due and is sufficient to pay the amount ordered by the court for the support.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021