Nevada Remedies; Special Actions and Proceedings
Sec. § 31A.190
Voluntary request for withholding.

An obligor may voluntarily have the payment for support withheld from the obligors income by filing a request and a certified copy of the order for support with the enforcing authority. The enforcing authority shall send a notice to withhold income to the obligors employer, and the employer shall withhold and pay the amount as required in the notice.
Last accessed
Jan. 25, 2020