Nevada Remedies; Special Actions and Proceedings

Sec. § 31A.180
Modification of amount withheld.

If an order for support on which a notice to withhold income is based is amended or modified, the enforcing authority shall, upon receipt of a certified copy of the amendment or modification, notify the employer of the obligor to modify the amount to be withheld accordingly.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021