Nevada Wills and Estates of Deceased Persons

Sec. § 152.150
Procedure when property cannot be partitioned.

If particular property cannot be divided without prejudice or inconvenience to the owners, the court may assign the whole to one or more of the parties entitled to shares therein, who will accept and pay to the other parties interested their just proportion of the true value thereof, or secure the same to their satisfaction or, in case of the minority or incapacity of the other party or parties, to the satisfaction of the guardian of the minor or incapacitated person. The true value of the property must be ascertained and reported by the commissioners or appraisers appointed specially for that purpose.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021