Nevada Wills and Estates of Deceased Persons

Sec. § 152.100
Procedure when value of property to be divided greater than share of one party.

If any tract of land or tenement is of greater value than one party’s share in the estate to be divided, and cannot be divided without injury to the property, it may be set off by the commissioners to any one of the parties who will accept it and pay, or secure to be paid, to one or more of the others interested, such sum or sums as the commissioners award to make the partition equal, and the commissioners shall make their award accordingly, but the partition may not be established by the court until the sums so awarded are paid to the parties entitled to them, or secured to their satisfaction.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021