Nevada Remedies; Special Actions and Proceedings

Sec. § 39.470
Guardian may consent to partition without action and execute releases.

The general guardian of an infant and the guardian entitled to the custody and management of the estate of an insane person or other person adjudged incapable of conducting the person’s own affairs, who is interested in real estate held in joint tenancy or in common, or in any other manner, so as to authorize the guardian of such infant or person being made a party to an action for the partition thereof, may consent to a partition without action, and agree upon the share to be set off to such infant or other person entitled, and may execute a release in the infant’s or person’s behalf to the owners of the shares of the parts to which they may be respectively entitled, upon an order of the court.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021