Nevada Remedies; Special Actions and Proceedings

Sec. § 39.120
Court may order sale or partition.

If the evidence establishes to the satisfaction of the court that the property, or any part of it, is so situated that partition cannot be made without great prejudice to the owners or if the owners consent, the court may order a sale thereof. Otherwise, upon the requisite proofs being made, it shall order a partition according to the respective rights of the parties, as ascertained by the court, and may appoint a master to partition the property. The court shall designate the portion of the property to remain undivided for the owners whose interests remain unknown, or are not ascertained.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021