Nevada Remedies; Special Actions and Proceedings

Sec. § 35.160
Court shall appoint trustee for dissolved corporation; trustee’s compensation.

If a corporation is ousted and dissolved by the proceedings herein authorized, the court shall appoint some disinterested person as trustee of the creditors and stockholders. The trustee shall receive a compensation for the trustee’s services to be fixed by the court.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021