Nevada Public Works and Planning
Sec. § 341.155
Contracts for consulting services by state agencies to determine and plan necessary construction work.

With the concurrence of the Administrator, the Board of Regents of the University of Nevada and any other state department, board or commission may enter into agreements with persons, associations or corporations to provide consulting services to determine and plan the construction work that may be necessary to meet the needs of the programs of those agencies. These contracts must be for a term not exceeding 5 years and must provide for payment of a fee for those services not to exceed one-half of 1 percent of the total value of:


In the case of the Nevada System of Higher Education, building construction contracts relating to the construction of a branch or facility within the Nevada System of Higher Education; and


In the case of another state department, board or commission, all construction contracts relating to construction for that agency,
Ê during the term and in the area covered by the contract.
Last accessed
Jan. 20, 2021