Nevada Public Works and Planning
Sec. § 341.1265
Temporary transfer of money from State General Fund to state building construction project accounts for projects financed with federal money authorized.

Whenever properly approved claims payable out of a particular state building construction project account exceed the amount that is available in such project account, if the project is one which is financed in part by funds that are made available to the Division by the United States or any of its agencies or instrumentalities, the State Controller may transfer temporarily from the General Fund to such project account such amount as may be required to pay such claims, but not more than 50 percent of the funds collectible from the United States for the particular project.
Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021