Nevada Guardianships; Conservatorships; Trusts

Sec. § 159.062
Guardian nominated by will.

A parent or spouse of a person who is incapacitated or person of limited capacity may by will nominate a guardian. The person nominated must file a petition and obtain an appointment from the court before exercising the powers of a guardian.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021