Nevada Business Associations; Securities; Commodities
Sec. § 78A.017
Cancellation of filings.

If a close corporation has made a filing with the Secretary of State and the Secretary of State has not processed the filing and placed the filing into the public record, the close corporation may cancel the filing by:


Filing a statement of cancellation with the Secretary of State; and


Paying the required fee pursuant to subsection 7 of NRS 78.785.
Last accessed
Jul. 2, 2020