Nevada Juvenile Justice

Sec. § 63.480
Power of juvenile court to change, modify or set aside order of commitment; notice.


The juvenile court may change, modify or set aside an order committing a child to a facility after conducting a hearing to consider the effect that changing, modifying or setting aside the order will have upon the child and the operation of the facility.


Not later than 10 days before conducting the hearing pursuant to this section, the juvenile court shall serve written notice of the hearing upon the superintendent of the facility. Such notice must be served by registered mail, postage prepaid.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021