NRS 598B.140
Administrative remedies: Complaint to Division.


A complaint may be filed with the Division by any person who has been injured as the result of a creditor’s violation of any provision of this chapter or any regulation adopted thereunder or who has reasonable ground to believe that he or she will be injured by a discriminatory action or practice prohibited by such provisions.


The complaint shall be made in such form and manner as the Division prescribes by regulation.

Source: Section 598B.140 — Administrative remedies: Complaint to Division., https://www.­leg.­state.­nv.­us/NRS/NRS-598B.­html#NRS598BSec140.

Last Updated

Jun. 24, 2021

§ 598B.140’s source at nv​.us