Nevada Remedies; Special Actions and Proceedings

Sec. § 41.320
Petition seeking restoration of status as sane; notice.

Any person, on behalf of an alleged insane person, may file a petition in the district court seeking an order restoring the alleged insane person to the status of a sane person. Upon the filing of the petition for that purpose, the clerk shall give such notice of the filing of the same as the court may order.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021