Nevada Remedies; Special Actions and Proceedings

Sec. § 41.298
Petitions filed under other provisions of law.

In addition to a petition to change the name of an unemancipated minor filed pursuant to this chapter, such a petition may be filed in any action brought under the provisions of chapter 122A, 125, 125C, 126, 128 or 129 of NRS. For any petition filed, the notice and service requirements of the chapter under which the applicable action was brought must be met.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021