Nevada Cities and Towns
Sec. § 265.160
Trustees: Payment of money; final settlement; compensation.


The trustees shall pay over to the board of county commissioners, and the commissioners shall pay the same to the county treasurer, from time to time, such moneys as may come into their hands.


When they shall have closed the affairs of the corporation, the trustees shall make a final settlement thereof to the board and deliver up all the books, records, papers, deeds and all other effects belonging to the dissolved corporation.


The trustees shall receive for their services such compensation as the board shall deem reasonable.
Last accessed
Jan. 23, 2020