NRS 706.491
Motor carrier must be licensed.

Every person operating as a common, contract or private motor carrier must, before commencing operation in this State in any calendar year, secure from the Department a license and make payments therefor as provided in NRS 706.011 to 706.861, inclusive, as applicable.

Source: Section 706.491 — Motor carrier must be licensed., https://www.­leg.­state.­nv.­us/NRS/NRS-706.­html#NRS706Sec491.

Last Updated

Feb. 5, 2021

§ 706.491’s source at nv​.us