NRS 666A.110
State representative office: License required

  • exemption from licensing.


No foreign bank may establish or maintain a state representative office unless the foreign bank is licensed by the Commissioner to maintain a state representative office.


A foreign bank that maintains a federal agency or branch in this state may establish or maintain one or more federal representative offices in this state.

Source: Section 666A.110 — State representative office: License required; exemption from licensing., https://www.­leg.­state.­nv.­us/NRS/NRS-666A.­html#NRS666ASec110.

Last Updated

Feb. 5, 2021

§ 666A.110’s source at nv​.us