Nevada Juvenile Justice

Sec. § 63.730
Placement of parolee in home and educational or work program; payment of expenses for alternative placements.


Each child who is paroled from a facility must be placed in:


A reputable home; and


An educational program or a work program, or both.


The Chief of the Youth Parole Bureau may pay the expenses incurred in providing alternative placements for residential programs and for structured nonresidential programs from money appropriated to the Youth Parole Bureau for that purpose.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021