Nevada Witnesses and Evidence

Sec. § 53.040
Taking of affidavits in foreign countries.

An affidavit taken in a foreign country to be used in this State shall be taken before an ambassador, minister, consul, vice consul or other consular agent of the United States, or any notary public or other person authorized by the laws of such country to administer oaths, or before any judge of a court of record of such foreign country, with the seal of the court attached, if there be one, and if there be none, then with a statement attached by the judge or clerk of the court to the effect that the court has no seal.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021