NRS 517.080
Relocation of abandoned lode claim.


The relocation of an abandoned lode claim must be made by preparing two copies of a map of the claim as provided by NRS 517.040, and erecting new boundaries or adopting the old boundaries by renewing the monuments if they have been removed or destroyed. In either case, a new monument of location must be erected.


Two copies of the claim map must be filed with duplicate certificates of location with the county recorder of the county in which the claim is situated, accompanied by a filing fee as prescribed in NRS 517.040.
Placer Claims

Source: Section 517.080 — Relocation of abandoned lode claim., https://www.­leg.­state.­nv.­us/NRS/NRS-517.­html#NRS517Sec080.

Last Updated

Feb. 5, 2021

§ 517.080’s source at nv​.us