Nevada Public Health and Safety

Sec. § 445A.025
Proposal to adjust concentration of fluoride in water: Receipt by governing body of county, city or town; notice to county clerk.

Whenever the governing body of any city or town or the board of county commissioners receives a written proposal from a supplier of water, public health authorities or from any person or persons that the naturally occurring fluoride concentration of the water be adjusted to levels recommended by public health authorities, such governing body or board may, in its discretion, give notice of such proposal and the geographical area in which the water is distributed to the county clerk of each county in which any water so affected is distributed.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021