Nevada Remedies; Special Actions and Proceedings

Sec. § 39.500
Court may order master to divide mining claims.

When the action is for partition of a mining claim among the tenants in common, joint tenants, coparceners or partners thereof, the court, upon good cause shown by any party or parties in interest, may, instead of ordering partition to be made in the manner provided in NRS 39.010 to 39.390, inclusive, or ordering a sale of the premises for cash, direct the master to divide the claim in the manner specified in NRS 39.510 to 39.570, inclusive.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021