Nevada Remedies; Special Actions and Proceedings

Sec. § 38.247


An appeal may be taken from:


An order denying a motion to compel arbitration;


An order granting a motion to stay arbitration;


An order confirming or denying confirmation of an award;


An order modifying or correcting an award;


An order vacating an award without directing a rehearing; or


A final judgment entered pursuant to NRS 38.206 to 38.248, inclusive.


An appeal under this section must be taken as from an order or a judgment in a civil action.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021