Nevada Civil Practice

Sec. § 17.380

Any person filing a foreign judgment shall pay to the clerk of the court the same filing fee as prescribed by statute for the filing of civil actions. Fees for enforcement proceedings are the same as provided for judgments of district courts of this state.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021