Nevada Civil Practice

Sec. § 17.200
Entry in docket.

Satisfaction of a judgment may be entered in the clerk’s docket if an execution is returned satisfied, and if an acknowledgment of satisfaction is filed with the clerk, made in the manner of an acknowledgment of a conveyance of real property, by the judgment creditor, or by the attorney, unless a revocation of the attorney’s authority is previously filed. Whenever a judgment is satisfied in fact, the party or attorney shall give such an acknowledgment, and the party who has satisfied the judgment may move the court to compel it or to order the clerk to enter the satisfaction in the docket of judgment.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021