Nevada Civil Practice

Sec. § 17.110
Filing of statement; endorsement by clerk; entry of judgment; judgment roll; costs.

The statement must be filed with the clerk of the court in which the judgment is to be entered. The clerk shall endorse upon it and enter in the judgment book a judgment of the court for the amount confessed, with $28 costs. The judgment and affidavit, with the judgment endorsed, thereupon become the judgment roll.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021