Nevada Guardianships; Conservatorships; Trusts

Sec. § 159.0355
Facsimile of certain papers may be filed with court.

If a petition, notice, objection, consent, waiver or other paper may be filed, a true and correct facsimile of it may be filed, if the original is filed within a reasonable time or at such time prescribed by the court.

Last accessed
Feb. 5, 2021